Learn everything you need to know about alarms in RmoniWeb.
The RmoniWeb platform has several menu-items that are dedicated to our temperature monitoring functionality. Navigate to Sensors and then Alarms. All sensors the user may see (based on the organizational structure) are shown here.
The alarm overview shows all alarms. Users can filter on the alarm status, sensor alias, organizational unit, in alarm date and out alarm date. The following data is shown in the sensor overview:
- Alarm status
In front of each sensor alias is an icon. There are two types of icons:
- Green check mark: Alarm is acknowledged
- Red cross: Alarm is not acknowledged
- Sensor alias
The name of the sensor is shown here.
- Organizational unit
The organizational unit is shown here
- In alarm
The time and date the sensor went in to alarm is shown here.
- Out alarm
The time and date the sensor went out of alarm is shown here. This can be empty if the alarm is still active.
The total duration of the alarm is shown here. This can be empty if the alarm is still active.
- Alarm profile
The alarm profile which caused the alarm is shown here.
- More button
If the More button is selected there are two options:
- Approve alarm - Use this option to approve the alarm. A pop-up will be shown with the option to enter a comment and to confirm that the alarm was seen and the necessary steps to solve / prevent this situation were taken. The status will change from Not acknowledged to Acknowledged.
- Add comment - Use this option to add a comment. The alarm will not be acknowledged.
Each alarm can be expanded to view additional information regarding the alarm. The following information is shown when a alarm is expanded:
The graph with both the alarm limit (horizontal) and alarm period (vertical) is shown to indicate when/why the alarm was triggered.
- Sent messages
The number of messages sent to a/multiple recipient(s) are shown here. By clicking on Show messages a pop-up will be shown with additional information:
- Time - The time each messages was sent.
- Value - Current value while the message was sent.
- Alarm value - Value when the sensor goes in to alarm.
- Recipient - Recipient who received the message.
- Message - The content of the message.
Any comments added (using the More button) are shown here. By clicking on Show comments a pop-up will be shown with all comments.