Learn everything you need to know about adding, editing or deleting calibration reports in RmoniWeb.
Navigate to Calibrations. There are two main functionalities in the Calibrations page:
- Add new calibration reports
- Manage calibration reports
1. Add new calibration reports
- Add a new calibration report by clicking on Add calibration report at the top right of the screen. Enter all necessary information:
- Type of measuring instrument
- Serial number
- Date range
- Organizational unit
- File (Only PDF-files are allowed)
- Calibration reports are not shown in the App and only available on the web platform.
2. Actions per document
- There are several actions while clicking on Actions per calibration report:
- Download – Download the calibration report
- Edit – Edit the title, type of measuring instrument, serial number, date range, organizational unit and/or the file.
- Delete – Delete the calibration report